** TWILIGHT VIEWING WEDNESDAY 16th @ 6:00 - 6:30pm **
A luxurious water front family home in a secured gated prestigious estate of OYSTER COVE comprising of luxury waterfront homes it's a paradise dream come true.
This stunning north / east facing 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom plus extra powder room home and study features a true entertainment deluxe flowing seamlessly inside and outside, it's a haven of tranquility featuring a large sparkling swimming pool, surrounded by manicured gardens and extensive layers of decking's leading down to your own private pontoon.
Extensive water views from most of the rooms of this home and natural light, giving you the opportunity to take in the gorgeous sunsets.
Master bedroom fit for a " King and Queen " with spectacular views that takes your breath away, luxury fitted walk in robe and huge ensuite comprising of "his and her" basin, corner spa bath and shower.
Ground floor bedroom can serve as a 2nd master or a guest bedroom with access to the outside decking to enjoy the tranquil water, it's own ensuite and walk-in-robes and all other bedrooms are spacious with built in robes.
Contemporary kitchen perfect for entertaining with multiple living areas, Formal lounge, dining, living and an additional upstairs lounge to provide ample space for the whole family to spread out to enjoy this stunning home, allowing for children or visitors to enjoy their own space.
• King size master bedroom with spacious walk-in-robe and large ensuite with spa bath
• Private guest suite (optional 2nd master) with access to the outside decking with ensuite, and walk-in-robe
• All other bedrooms very spacious with built-in-robes, plus a separate study
• Generous living and dining areas that flows seamlessly to outside entertainment and swimming pool
• Additional upstairs living area
• Beautiful, well established, landscaped gardens, featuring layered decks with numerous seating areas, swimming pool, bbq area with alfresco dining
• Contemporary kitchen with walk-in-pantry, Miele and LG appliances
• Downstairs powder room
• Large separate laundry with laundry chute
• Double automatic lock-up garage with internal access, and ample storage, additional off-street parking for 2 cars
• Gated estate with full security patrol and lock system canal waterways
• Fully ducted and zoned air conditioning
• Tinted glass windows for privacy
• Security alarm system - monitored
• Garden Irrigation system including 6000 Litre water tanks
• Under deck storage areas
• Large pontoon
You have so many choices from this home with easy access to the M1 motorway and 45 minutes to Brisbane or 25 minutes to Surfers Paradise, close to Hope Island and Sanctuary cove and Gold Coast famous entertainment like outside adventure Movie world, Top Golf, water slides through to great hiking trails and the tranquility of the Tambourine mountains or the prestige's beaches on surfers paradise with a fantastic offer of night life, restaurants, cafes , bars..