The Heights Residences in Pimpama is the latest project from the renowned group Sunland with 30 years building history and expertise behind them. Situated adjacent to a peaceful forest on a sloping hillside in Pimpama.
You will definitely find a balance between natural beauty and architectural sophistication in this 60 premium terrace homes estate.
A large central parkland will offer you the perfect space for social gatherings. Each boulevard is tree lined which enhances the natural beauty and serenity of the area.
Each contemporary home features three bedrooms, a multipurpose room, bathroom, master ensuite and powder room with plenty of discreet storage solutions as well. T
he gourmet kitchen includes a stone bench top, high-gloss cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
Serenity, space, functionality, sophistication and grace are all found in The Heights Residences.
* Three spacious bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Large study/rumpus room upstairs
* Gourmet kitchen complete with stone bench tops and mirror splashback
* Stainless steel appliances including natural gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
* Separate living and dining areas
* Single secure remote-controlled garage
* Designer bathrooms with stone bench tops and bespoke hand-crafted vanities
* Guest powder room downstairs
* Mirrored built-in wardrobes in bedrooms two and three
* Air-conditioned living area and master bedroom
* High ceilings and down-lights throughout
* Grand entrance with a double storey void over the entry foyer
* Full landscaping, including private rear courtyard
* Blinds and flyscreens throughout
The Heights is a master planned community located on the northern Gold Coast just 20 minutes from the beaches of Surfers Paradise. Major employment nodes, excellent schools, sports and recreation facilities, medical services and shopping centres are only minutes away. The Heights is superbly located within the burgeoning growth corridor between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Easy access to the M1 places you only 40 minutes from the culture and commerce of Brisbane, with Coomera Train Station an easy 10 minute drive away.
Construction of this brand new home is underway and settlement is anticipated to occur in August 2017. Make an appointment today to view this brand new estate.
Images and renders are indicative only to show level of finish